|Owen and Grandma|
1. I’m on vacation all week!
2. Restful visits to Tiverton, RI involving Grandma’s yummy cooking and Grandad’s yummy wine.
3. Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice NO PULP! I really can’t live without it. And if it is EVER missing from my fridge in the morning, then fahgetabout it!
5. My 2.7 year old is OUT OF DIAPERS!!!! And we are loving the Toy Story Pull-Ups at bedtime! “DO THE, bum, bum, POTTY DANCE!”
6. The Boon Squirt! Every mom needs one of these thingies. I love mine!
7. Reality T.V. (Emily and Brad 4-Eva!)
8. No one is puking or Devlining. Just Go With It. Still can’t stop laughing out loud about that one. Glad it wasn’t referred to as a Stow! Did I mention, I went to the MOVIES yesterday?
9. Bedtime. I love my bed. Sleep. I’m always grateful for sleep in my bed.
10. The Snotsucker, by NoseFrida. Say whaaaat? You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose,
but you can’t pick your friend’s nose. Well, you can now! You can even suck out their boogers with this nifty thing, which came recommended by many of my mommy friends. LOVE IT!!!!