|Stow Christmas Morning 2011|
My kids are 6, 3 and 1. Who knew they’d start playing so nicely together at this age? It just took about 30 new toys to let it shine through. Christmas 2011 will go down in the books as one hell of a Christmas for my kids. They made out like bandits. Here’s what they’re loving this morning:
- Hot Wheels Sky Jump Track Set – This was for Aidan. Emily loves it and Owen managed to find the best Hot Wheels cars in the house to make it work! They all love this thing!
- Discovery Kids Color Me Playhouse – Owen can now say “house!”
- Whoopi Cushion – need I say more?
- Hess truck – A Connelley classic from Nana (not intended for bringing to church.)
- Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe – Thanks Uncle Michael and Auntie Aimee!
- Leapster Leap Pad – Best baby-sitter in the world managed to get her hands on one!
- Flarp – Almost as fun as the Whoopi
- Time 4 Toyz Disc Blasters – Totally better than I expected. I wanna play!
- Melissa and Doug Parking Garage – This is Mommy’s favorite.
- Remote Control Monster Truck – Thanks Uncle Michael and Auntie Aimee! (6+, yeah right!!!)