Congratulations to Susan Quackenbush and Cynthia C!
Have you ever tried baby or infant massage? Does it relax your child and help them sleep?
All three of my babies do and it’s all my fault. I’m a sucker for a back rub and someone playing with my hair. It goes way back. I used to beg my mom for a back rub every night at bedtime when I was a kid. It’s just so relaxing.
Tina Allen, founder of leading children’s health and nurturing touch organization Liddle Kidz Foundation, shares five helpful tips for parents who want to give baby massage a try:
- Choose the best time and place. It should be familiar, warm and quiet.
- Be comfortable. Use warm hands.
- Choose an oil or lotion containing olive oil or grapeseed oil, which are both non-toxic.
- Ask permission: your baby should show signs of enjoyment. If not, stop.
- Avoid massage when your baby is cranky, sick or displays a rash.
Seventh Generation has come up with a new baby product line that you and your baby will fall in love with, whether it’s bath time or massage time! This line of baby shampoo and wash, sunscreen, lotion, diaper cream and bubble bath is completely safe and free of parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragrances. Every product is made from plant-based ingredients and won’t harm your baby’s skin. In fact, Wee Generation is the first complete line of USDA Certified Biobased Baby Care Products! Wee Generation lotion is the perfect lotion for baby massage, made from all natural ingredients!
How would you like to try Wee Generation with your baby? Two lucky readers are going to win a gift basket containing the entire line from Wee Generation! (Retail Value $50) Everything smells so good! I love the all natural citrus scent!
Here’s how to win:
- Leave a comment below telling me why you’d like to win these products.
- Like Stowed Stuff on Facebook
- Follow Stowed Stuff on Twitter
- Share this giveaway on your own Facebook wall
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow Stowed Stuff on Pinterest
- Tweet this giveaway (up to once per day)
Contest is open to continental U.S. residents only. Contest period ends on November 15th, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. Winners will have 48 hours to accept prize before a new winner is chosen.