Wow, I had big plans for 2012. Didn’t I? We traveled. That counts, right? I’m still making piles and drinking wine. I’m a complete failure at most things and you should really see my laundry room…
Oh well. Things could be worse.
It was a great year, really. There was a trip to Nashville with Dollops that will go down in the books as the MAC Tools Convention of a lifetime. I found a really amazing friend in Nashville. Actually, I think I found her on that tiny airplane.
Then there was BlogHer ’12 in NYC. Whoa Nelly.
And a week on the Cape with the Stow clan.
Traveling is definitely more fun than folding laundry. I think I nailed it.
So what do I want to do in 2013?
- I wanna have one last baby. Even though I’m scared shitless of what my body might do to me and how I’ll seem like an old fart parent to baby #4, it’s still on my list. I enjoyed my old fart parents a lot. I’m glad they had me, mistake or not.
- I wanna spend another week on Cape Cod this summer with my favorite people.
- I wanna make it to Master’s +30 on the teacher pay scale.
- I wanna run another 5K. Hmmmm. That might be tough. I did run 2 miles today, I’ll have you know.
- I wanna laugh a lot. I love laughing.
- I wanna go to some concerts. (Thank GOD I have the tickets purchased) Backward planning at its finest.
- I wanna frame some photographs.
- I wanna make new friends.
- I wanna cheer on Aidan on the soccer field.
- I wanna be a better wife, mother, sister, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, cousin, niece, friend, all of it.
- I wanna have more date nights.
What about you? Let’s hear it.