I was tipped off by a friend this year about a Christmas tree farm in town that uses a different process than most. Heck, I was promised a tree stand that doesn’t involve twisting and turning and yanking and yelling. A stand straight Christmas tree stand that could save your marriage? I was intrigued. A must-see. A drilled hole in the bottom of our tree so that the tree is guaranteed to stand centered and straight? No leaning? Too good to be true, right? WRONG!
Indian Rock Farm is located in our hometown of Foxborough, MA and don’t get me wrong, the trees are pricey. But what they have to offer can’t be found anywhere else! Our tree is amazing, we had lots of help at the farm and our tree went through a very special process.
- We got a fresh cut premium balsam fir (with a killer smell.)
- They clean your tree in a shaker so that all the loose debris falls off before you bring your tree into your home. It’s a pretty neat idea, if you ask me!
- They align your tree vertically and drill a hole in the bottom of the trunk, so it can fit in the “Stand Strait” Christmas tree stand.
- We purchased a “Stand Strait” stand right at the farm, for $29.
- After the shake, alignment, and drilling, they net wrap your tree! When the tree is net wrapped, your trees branches are protected and it’s much easier to bring it into your home and get it in the stand! There will be NO MESS of pine needles all over your house! AMAZING!
- The tree stand really is a marriage saver! Our tree is straight!