I’m waddling. Time is a tickin’. We are SO NOT prepared, but baby number 4 is well on its way and we’re scrambling for names. We need a whole bunch of things for this kid – a monitor, a breast pump, a swing, a stroller, a diaper pail – just to name a few!
But with all the preparations and anxiety, comes a whole lot of love and I am getting sooo excited to meet this kid. I can’t wait to rub my fingers on his/her sweet little hand while we nurse, smell that sweet baby smell, and have him/her pecking away at my face when he/she is hungry.
Oh and the sleep deprivation. And the blowouts. Poop up to his/her neck. Poop up to my eyeballs.
I’ll never forget Emily’s first blowout. She was on her changing pad, legs high in the air curled back against her tummy and Daddy was changing her. I was there too – just taking it all in. In a matter of seconds, she exploded. Poop came shooting out of her like she blew a gasket and it was dripping all over her new Pottery Barn Quilt, the radio, the freshly painted walls, and the arm of her brand new glider. Seriously? I had no idea poop could travel so far so fast and splatter like that. From that day forward, I knew she had talents. And we’d never hold her legs up like that again without a diaper underneath her bum. The things you learn the first time around…
Oh, it’s all part of the fun.
I didn’t even realize until just recently that Walmart celebrates moms and babies two times per year (September and February) with super duper savings on essentials for baby. One of those events is going on right now IN STORES through September 13th and online through September 20th at Walmart.com. The Every Little Step Event features awesome new products from great brands like Pampers and Fisher Price that you won’t want to miss. And let’s not forget the crazy everyday low prices at Walmart.com.
Pampers has some exciting news:
- They’ve recently updated their absorbency in their Swaddlers, Cruisers and Baby Dry lines (3x drier than a basic diaper!) This is super great for preventing leaks, which, as you know, happen ALL the time! Pampers is doing everything they can to lock away wetness!
- Starting September 16th, Pampers Swaddlers will be available in size 5!
And let’s not forget all the great things coming from Fisher Price:
- They have a brand new nursery line available at Walmart!
- Their new crib feature, “Just the Right Height,” makes getting baby in and out of the crib super easy with 3 adjustable height settings on select cribs.
- All cribs convert to full-sized beds with headboard and guardrail.
- All cribs are JPMA certified.
- Fisher Price is offering a FREE BONUS MATTRESS with the purchase of one of their cribs during the Every Little Step event.
Tomorrow afternoon (9/12) at 1pm Eastern, we’ll be taking part in a Twitter Party with The Motherhood, Walmart, Pampers and Fisher Price and we want YOU to join us. You’ll learn about the Every Little Step event at Walmart and be able to win some awesome prizes. We hope you can join in on the conversation at #EveryLittleStep. RSVP here. Prizes include:
- Tide Pods
- Downy Beads
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
- Cover Girl nail polish, lip gloss and mascara
- Herbal Essences Body Wash and shower pouf
- Olay Fresh Effects Products
- Reusable Shopping Bags
So how would you like to win a box of Pampers Swaddlers for your little one? Use the Rafflecopter below to enter to win! Must be 18+ and a U.S. resident to win.Disclaimer: I was compensated for this campaign with The Motherhood, Walmart, Pampers and Fisher Price. I am also receiving some free diapers 🙂 All opinions are my own.