Disclosure: I received products from Tommee Tippee to take part in this review. All opinions are my own.
Little Andrew will be 8 weeks old tomorrow! 8 weeks, people! How is that possible? Almost 2 months old! Time goes by so much faster when they’re on the outside because 8 weeks of pregnancy seems like an eternity!
We’re still totally impressed with our new diaper pail from Tommee Tippee. What’s crazy is that we STILL haven’t had to change the sealer!!! It seems to be never ending! A major score!
Andrew and I LOVE testing out all the amazing new baby gear and products and Tommee Tippee has been SO good to us. That’s why we chose to feature them as our first brand that #MamaLoves. From bottles to binkies to pumps (more on that later), Tommee Tippee has all of your baby needs covered.
I’m so excited to offer a Tommee Tippee Winter Essentials Pack to one lucky winner here at Stowed Stuff. As a nursing mom, it’s important to find a bottle that closely mimics mommy’s breast and I have found that the Closer to Nature bottles do just that. Little Andrew took to them right away and sucked his first bottle down with Daddy, no problem. He can switch back and forth from bottle to breast like a pro without any confusion. And now, they have come out with bottles in pretty blues and pinks and festive winter scenes to make feeding your baby that much more fun! I LOVE IT!
Here’s what you can win:
- Limited Edition Snowflake Bottle and Pacifier Set (available exclusively at Target) This winter-themed snowflake gift set includes 3 nine oz. bottles and 2 pacifiers (Retails for $19.99)
- Closer to Nature Electric Bottle and Food Warmer, which heats bottles and baby food quickly and safely (DADDY LOVES THIS THING!) We can’t say enough good things about this thing. So convenient and FAST! Once Andrew starts fussing, Daddy or Nana or sitter can have a bottle of breast milk ready in minutes! It’s a must have baby item for new moms!
- Hat and Mittens for baby’s first snow (winner can pick a gender appropriate set.)
- Hand Warmers for mom and dad to stay toasty.
- Hot Chocolate for mom and dad to enjoy while baby’s drinking from his/her pretty snowflake bottles.
Seriously? How awesome is this giveaway? I’m so glad you stopped by!
Enter to win using the Rafflecopter below. Good luck! Be sure to come back soon to see what else #MamaLoves!