I’m like a new person over here. No more Diet Coke, no more junk food, counting calories and making healthier choices. Speaking of healthier choices, meet the tasty, sweet snack that is Wonderful Halos! Have you seen them in your local grocery store? To be honest, I used to always get clementines and mandarins oranges mixed up! But now, I’m informed!! No more clementines for me – mandarins all the way!
Wonderful Halos are:
- California grown
- Palm-sized fruit with “pure goodness”
- A healthy alternative to fatty foods that our little angels are sure to love
- Easy to pack in lunches and take to sporting events
- In season November – April
- So cute and tiny – perfect for little hands to peel
Wonderful Halos are also doing good, and I love that. They are part of a huge initiative called the Feeding America BackPack program. Wonderful Halos is doing good by fighting hunger here in America. They are filling backpacks with a network of food banks which help provide healthy food for kids to get them through the weekend. Bags of food are assembled at more than 150 local food banks and distributed to nearly 230,000 children every year. Big kudos to Wonderful Halos for fighting hunger right here in America.
So would you like to taste the pure goodness for yourself? I’ve got a Wonderful Halos Prize Pack for one lucky reader here at Stowed Stuff! Winner will receive:
- 3 coupons to purchase your very own bags of Wonderful Halos (each coupon is valued at $10.99)
- A glow in the dark T-shirt (LOVE MY SHIRT!)
- Halos bag
- Halos hat
Good luck my friends! Winner must be 18+ and be a U.S. resident. Enter below using the Rafflecopter!