Top Toy Picks for Baby

Check out our recommendations for the best infant toys for the little ones! Andrew, who is suddenly seven months old, loves to handle toys and grasp things! He LOVES playing with these toys!

Infantino Squeeze and Teethe Lamb @anniestow.jpg

Andrew LOVES his Infantino lamb, which is a much cheaper alternative to Sophie the Giraffe! Although we have both teethers, Made of BPA free natural rubber, your baby will love this squeaky, soft lamb for soothing tender gums. It retails for $11.59 on Amazon compared to Sophie, who retails for almost double at $20.49. You do the math!

Best Toys for Baby @anniestow

This musical plush octopus is a long time favorite of all four of my kiddos! We have it in blue and of course it was originally Emily’s. It’s a toy that lasts and lasts and still looks as good as new! The big kids love to show Andrew just how much fun it is to play songs like Twinkle Twinkle and Mary Had A Little Lamb. This one retails for $31.28 on Amazon.

Manhattan Toy

Who doesn’t love these soft, flexible loops that double as a teether? This teether toy is always a favorite and stands the test of time! Retails for $12.43 on Amazon.

Best Toys for Baby

Why, yes – it’s another teether! This one is cute and colorful and fun for baby too! I love how Andrew can hold this one without dropping it! Since it’s a big loop, it usually doesn’t go far when he’s playing in high chair or car seat! The Nuby Bug A Loop Teether retails for  $4.97! That’s a bargain!

Got any other great ideas for infant toys? Leave a comment and let us know what your baby is loving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

• 7

says

There’s something so teimless about rubber ducks as bath toys and I’ve always wondered where the whole idea of bath toys actually started out? It strikes me as something that the Greeks or Romans maybe did especially the Romans because public baths were such a large part of their society.And of course great to see that more and more people are doing their bit to care for Mother Earth stu would like you to read..

• 8

says

Tanja / After s few months our Sophie is flalniy coming of use. Only problem with such an expensive toy is that it hurts more when you lose it. We haven’t yet but she has been dropped many times in stores etc.

1. 13

Maria Oller says

thanks for the ideas been looking for some toys for my baby and it seems everything is 12 months and older this little friends seems awesome for newborn and +

• 17

says

samson is like a mix between waiorrr? and feral druid as he has the power but also has the speed and the moves to punce and charge on his prey

2. 21

says

My wife and I have been very blessed in our lives. We have also lived thguroh very tight times ( I. E., blood donations.) We have always felt the love if others. Many times, we picked up the bill for another at a resturant. Other times we paid for another’s groceries. Another time we put together a baby shower for a lady we never met who left an abusive home. Instead of money, we gave a man in the rain a sleeping bag, a coat, and accessories along with a gift card for a meal at Denny’s. When my wife ad I ran into financial issues, we were blessed by people who remained anonymous with a $500 gift card twice. We always asked why. We had a very hard time accepting. Why us? LovePay it forward It will come back when needed

3. 23

says

Good day I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was searching on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like
    to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but
    I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.
    FIFA 15 Hack recently posted…FIFA 15 HackMy Profile

4. 24

says

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you,
    you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few men and women are speaking
    intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something concerning this.
    War Commander Cheats recently posted…War Commander CheatsMy Profile