Not sure if you all heard the news, but I’m officially the Ask-A-Mom for the all new Great Wolf Lodge New England, that just recently opened in Fitchburg, MA! Isn’t that crazy? The kids are so excited because it means lots of fun overnight trips to Great Wolf Lodge are in our future! We took them out of school for a day in early June to attend the Grand Opening and I think it may have been one of the greatest days of their lives. They kept telling me over and over again, “Yes, this is WAY better than Disney World.”
The new lodge is just a little over an hour’s drive away from Foxborough, located in Fitchburg, MA. It used to be the location of the old CoCo Key, but they’ve expanded and rebuilt the place, creating a whole new experience for families in our area. The place is incredible. And once you are inside, you won’t have to leave because they offer tons of adventure and fun all under one roof! It’s the largest family of indoor waterpark resorts in North America!
Here’s what we love about the place:
- It’s an all-suite resort with 12 various room types.
- Every room comes with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and waterpark admission.
- Waterpark admission is exclusive to resort guests.
- The character themed rooms are SO MUCH FUN for the kids! We loved our KidCabin Suite which easily fit our family of 6 comfortably.
- Scoops Kid Spa for manis and pedis
- Howlers’ Peak Ropes Course (must wear sneakers to enjoy this adventure – we forgot ours!)
- Mini Golf at Howl at the Moon Golf (9 holes)
- Bowling at Ten Paw Alley Bowling
- Northern Lights Arcade
- MagiQuest® – a live action game that takes place throughout the resort – it’s LONG, so be prepared. Of course, my kids wouldn’t get out of the water to play! Next time!
- Character Appearances
- Story Time for the entire family before bed in the Grand Lobby
- Holy waterpark – the lodge has two different rooms of water fun to divide your time. SO MUCH FUN for the kids and the adults.
- Restaurants galore! There are six different dining locations to choose from! We particularly loved the pizza at Hungry as a Wolf and Chris and I loved our meals at Lodge Wood Fired Grill!
- There’s a Dunkin’ Donuts ON PROPERTY! Major score!
Ok, you’ll understand once you get there yourself. For now, let me just share some fun videos and photos! We had a blast and we cannot wait to go back! The Stow kids are fish, really. I couldn’t get them out of the water – ever! And they cannot wait to go back!
Check out our KidCabin:
Check out the waterslides:
I am so excited to be able to share in the excitement of all things Great Wolf New England with you guys. HONESTLY, if your kids are three years old or fifteen years old, they will LOVE staying at Great Wolf! There really is something for everyone – so much so that you won’t be able to fit it all in!!!! Your entire family will have a blast no matter when you book your stay.
Ok, here goes. I’m giving away a one night stay to Great Wolf Lodge New England!!!! How awesome is that! Winner will also receive two MagiQuest Wands and two Paw Point cards (each loaded with 100 points!) How cool is this? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that I get to share this with you guys and make one local family super happy at Great Wolf Lodge New England. I know your kids are going to love this place just as much as ours do! They’re just DYING to go back! Prize fulfillment will be granted by Great Wolf Lodge and is not redeemable for cash or transferrable. The stay offer must be redeemed by December 31st, 2014 – expiration date. Enter to win using the Rafflecopter below! Good luck!!
Disclosure: As the Ask-A-Mom for Great Wolf Lodge New England, we receive a free stay every six months in exchange for our work. All opinions are my own.