I have a new obsession with Osh Kosh B’Gosh. I’m not just loving their trendy, back -to-school classic styles either. Ever since touring their headquarters back in May in Atlanta, I felt a huge connection to not only the brand of Osh Kosh, but to the awesome people behind it all. They totally get kid fashion – no doubt, but they also get families, value and most of all, age appropriateness. Love me some Osh Kosh. And I love that their sizes go all the way up to 12. Whether they’re ready for their first pair of denim jeans, heading off to preschool or even third grade, there’s something there for everyone in my brood!
We’ve got Osh Kosh hand-me-downs from many cousins ago (talk about high quality denim) and everyone knows about their overalls. But what’s totally cool about them now is their hand-drawn graphic tees, their colors that pop and their comfortable tunic and legging sets for girls inspired by Lululemon and Yoga Mama. Everything is durable for many washes, yet soft and super comfortable.
Emily and Aidan are both at the stage where they want to pick everything out themselves. I’m totally okay with that at Osh Kosh, where choices are appropriate and kid friendly. And I’m even more okay with it when there’s a 40% OFF SALE going on! There was so much to choose from for all the kids and we definitely went a little bit overboard. But with four kids, I don’t get out to go shopping very much, so I let them indulge a little. We walked away with a lot of new stuff for all four of them!
You know it’s really good stuff when they beg to where their new tees to camp the very next day!
10 Must Haves from Osh Kosh B’gosh for Back-to-School Season
1. Denim – I got all four kids a new pair of jeans! And don’t forget that heritage jean jacket!
2. Girls TLC – Tunics and Legging Collection – I wanted ALL of them for Emily (age 8)
3. Uniform – new for Osh Kosh and totally ON SALE right now at 40% OFF!
4. OKO Tees (OshKosh Original) Doorbusters on these awesome graphic tees that can be paired with anything! At $5 or $6 you can grab a whole bunch! Owen loved the banana one and Aidan like the one that said, “You’re Bacon Me Crazy,” of course!
5. Girls Active – skirts and tees with inspirational messages. LOVE THESE and Emily was hooked on the colors, the glitter, the hearts and the stars. SO CUTE.
6. Boys Triple Jumper Pant – elastic waist and lined with jersey. Need I say more?
7. Shoes -ballet flats to high tops, you’ll have to snag a pair of their new extended line of shoes.
8. Boys Fleece Pant – another BOY must have – pair it with the unexpected!
9. Outerwear – Awesome bright colors for that layered look.
10. Essential Wovens – dress up or down with cute button-down looks, just like Dad.
You can also take part in their new Jeanius Campaign, going on right now through September 17th. You can donate a new pair of jeans or make a cash donation for a great cause. Osh Kosh will match all donations with another piece of clothing and match all cash donations up to 50K! Through KIDS and donorschoose.org, you’ll be helping local kids, teachers and schools thrive!
So don’t miss the 40% SALE going on right now. And even better, here’s a coupon to get you an extra 25% off your family’s back-to-school needs! Now get shopping!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by the Motherhood. I received a gift card to take part in this campaign. All thoughts and opinions are my own.