Who KNEW Shoebuy.com was so much more than shoes?
I had the pleasure of meeting the Shoebuy team last week at a pedicure event at Smudge Nail Bar in Newton. Let me tell ya, that pedicure was much needed by this mama bear since it was the first one since my broken foot! Seriously? Seriously. I opted for a risky color too – deep peacock blue by London butter! I’m loving it.
Here are 10 Great Reasons to Shop at Shoebuy.com for your family this fall:
- Free shipping. Always. Need I say more?
- Amazing brands that you know and trust.
- They’ve got your whole family covered – from baby to adults, you can find everyone’s favorites!
- Booties and boots. Think Frye.
- Accessories galore – bags, scarves, eyewear, watches, belts, gloves, hats and MORE!
- Coats and jackets from brands like The North Face and Patagonia!
- They carry this amazing fleecy pull-over by Patagonia that everyone is raving about called the Better Sweater, or as we Bostonians like to call it, the “Betta Swetta.” I’m so getting one. I guess from what I hear, I’ll be living in it through the winter.
- Heels and wedges
- Sneakers. Lots and lots of sneakers.
We had so much fun at the event eating quiche, sipping mimosas and passing around shoes, boots and accessories while our feet were getting massaged. And then, we all got to take home a beautiful scarf from Desigual, a pair of Haivana flip flops and a LeSac Sport bag! Amazing, right?
I’m officially a huge fan of Shoebuy.com. Owen had fun picking out a pair of Stride Rite sneakers for preschool! He’s got his very own laces (not so sure why I picked out sneakers with laces for a four-year-old, but they are wicked cute!) and he claims these new sneaks make him run REALLY fast!
And it wouldn’t be okay if I didn’t get to order some shoes for the fall too, now would it? So I chose an awesome new pair of Danko clogs in back patent leather! I LOVE THEM!
I’m so excited to share a giveaway for a $50 Gift Card to Shoebuy.com for one lucky reader here at Stowed Stuff! So be sure to pop on over to Shoebuy.com and have a look around to see what you would order for the fall! Good luck my friends!