You should see our old jogging stroller. I should also tell you the story how the front wheel fell off the last time I was using it at the beach – and yes, the baby was in it. Okay, maybe it was OLD and RUSTY and eight years old. Yup, it was the one we’ve had ever since Emily – lots of great use. Luckily, we all escaped the wheel adventure unscathed.
Although this stroller does not promise to take the weight off just by owning one, I can honestly say this thang is kick-butt good. Owning one makes you want to use it, therefore the weight really just might cut off. However, I did check the manual and it DOES NOT fold laundry. Bummer.
- Reasonably priced – you can find the joovy® Zoom 360 as low as $199.
- HUGE canopy – I’m a sucker for big, giant canopies that keep the sun out of my kid’s eyes! This is the best canopy yet.
- Front swivel wheel can be switched into lock mode, but I love the swivel option! There are 2 versions of the Zoom 360 – one that has a front swivel wheel and one that does not. Get the swivel.
- 8 Seat Recline Positioning – our old jogger was seriously shot and ONLY had the deepest recline seating option left. This thing is super comfortable for baby. So much so, that he’s definitely going to fall asleep.
- Smooth ride. SO smooth due to that 3 -inch suspension! It’s like butta (0r butter if you’re not from Boston) and does great on hard, soft or bumpy terrain.
- The Zoom 360 has huge reflectors (even stitched on to the five point harness) and awesome bright colors to choose from. I LOVE THE RED, but that BLUE looks really nice too.
- Simple parking brake at the rear wheels – so easy to use.
- Huge basket that will easily fit a diaper bag or just about anything else you want to bring along for the ride. I also love the two interior pockets next to baby for stowing bottles, binkies or toys.
- Parent Organizer and Rain Shield are included with the stroller! I love this. Most other brands make you pay extra for these types of accessories. The organizer is perfect for water, keys, phone, snacks and more!
- Easy folding! All you have to do is lift a flap and pull! It easily folds for stowing away in the back of the car.
As you can see, Andrew is a huge fan too. We both love our new jogger. Cannot WAIT to hit the pavement on a bit more of a regular basis. No more excuses! What do you think of the joovy® Zoom 360?
Disclosure: I received a joovy® Zoom 360 to take part in this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.