I’m not good with makeup. I can’t draw straight lines on paper, so how the heck would I ever be able to draw straight lines on my own eyes? Eye makeup can be challenging – colors, kinds, brushes to use, where to put what. Perhaps I’m just beauty challenged? Take all of this into consideration and picture me trying to do eye makeup on my nine year old daughter last night at dance. I make a pretty clown. I’m totally available for proms and weddings for a reasonable rate.
Let’s talk about my eyelashes. They’re short and straight. I’ve tried using an eyelash curler (I actually can’t believe I own one!) But it doesn’t DO anything. Ever. I actually have eyelash envy. Maybe even eyelid envy. I love when you can see people’s lids. Try looking at me sometime. You can’t see my lids, unless, of course, my eyes are closed.
Ok, ok, so I had to try these Younique Fibers. Had to! Anything to help the current situation.
Seven Tips and Tricks for Getting the Best Results with Younique 3D Fiber Lashes
- Work on one eye at a time. Seems obvious, but it’s worth saying. Do one eye completely. Then work on the next eye.
- You can completely skip traditional mascara. Just start with a layer of the gel first!
- Less is more.
- Apply your fibers mid-lash.
- For smoother lashes, rest your tightly closed tubes in a cup of hot water. Shake the tube before application.The heat will help you get a super smooth application!
- Watch a demo video.
- Try blow drying your lashes with a hairdryer to get some curl afterwards – no joke. Do you think I tried this? Do you think my kids were confused? Did they laugh at me? Try it. You’ll see.
I’m so excited to be able to host a giveaway for Younique 3D Lashes here on the blog. You could be the one lucky reader who gets to try them out for yourself. Or perhaps you’re already a huge fan and need to place an order! The Younique 3d Fiber Lashes are available online for $29. plus shipping and handling. You can buy yours here and check out all the other great beauty products by Younique! Winner must be 18+ and a resident of the US. Good luck! Enter to win below!
So the results? Amazing. It does take some practice to get good at applying the fibers, but the results are great. My lashes are dramatically different when I get gussied up! Try the hairdryer thing too – it works!