We had such an amazing night last night at the Big Apple Circus. We found this year’s acts to be far more entertaining than last year’s and the circus held the attention of all the Stow kids from start to finish. Little Andrew could not get enough, so if you’re asking yourself whether or not to bring your toddler to the greatest show on earth, the answer is probably yes! So much action, so much fun!
Metamorphosis is a Delight for All Ages
- Trampolines and flying trapeze!
- A spaceship!
- An awesome circus band!
- We parked across the street from the big top at the Government Center Parking Garage for $10. It’s literally right across the street. It’s the most convenient place to park. Be sure to grab a validation ticket from the ushers on the way out to save yourself $1 in the parking garage.
- Running time is 2 hours, including a 15 minute intermission.
- Bathrooms are outside the big top (port-a-potties and trailer bathrooms).
- Food is available: hot dogs, pretzels, cotton candy, juice boxes, water, soda, candy and popcorn
- The Big Top is heated in cold weather and air-conditioned when it’s warm, for all – season comfort!
- Tickets start at $20 and are available at bigapplecircus.org To save 20% per order for select performances, use the code APPLE*
- Wednesday Family Shows at 11am and 6:30pm: BOGO – Buy one ticket, get one free for a special 75 minute version of METAMORPHOSIS (no intermission).
- The circus is in town through May 10th, 2015.
Disclosure: We received tickets to METAMORPHOSIS for free and had a heck of a time! All opinions are my own. Thank you so much, Big Apple Circus!