We tried so hard to be ready.
We had our backpacks and our school supplies purchased and packed, but the Stow kids still managed to fall sick during the first week of school – twice.
Who misses their first day of kindergarten? Owen does.
I swear, it never ends around here. And let’s not forget the mystery rash.
Guys, we need to do our part as parents so they stay well. We need the Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. The teachers need the Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. When one man falls ill in this house, I count on them to keep the others healthy. So far, so good.
How to Avoid Cold and Flu Germs:
- Frequently disinfect all common surfaces – stock up on Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
- Practice proper sneezing etiquette
- Frequent hand-washing. Don’t do this.
- Avoid contact with folks who are sick (like the Stow family)
- Don’t touch your face! Get those hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
Looking for an easy way to help out in your child’s classroom without even setting foot in the place? Send in the Lysol Wipes. The teachers will love you for it. I promise.
What do you do to keep your kids healthy? Share your tips below!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Lysol. All opinions are my own and yes – my kids are sick a lot.