We recently got an amazing package delivered to our door, courtesy of Stonyfield Yogurt. They sent us an assortment of amazing feeding products for Andrew to try out and explore during meal time. I never imagined we’d get all this goodness. I am obsesed with #1 and #5.
We seriously joked when we opened the grape cutter. Chris laughed. “A grape cutter? Ya know, there’s this thing called a knife.” Needless to say, we were cynical. But then we tried it and we fell in love. We are now obsessed with our new grape cutter and even the big kids beg for their grapes to be quartered! No choking in this house! Seriously love using that thing. It’s SO clever!
The new Twist Top Water Bottle is also perfect for getting Andrew to drink more water. He loves having his very own water bottle, just like Mommy’s. The twist top feature is great for no spills, just as long as everyone remembers to give it a twist!
Interested in learning more about all of these awesome meal time products from OXO Tot? Check out the links below for more information and for purchasing your own OXO faves!
- Grape Cutter Avoid the high choking hazard for children and quarter grapes with ease. $9.99 BUY IT HERE.
- Baby Blocks Portion, store, freeze, heat and serve baby food. $9.99 BUY IT HERE.
- Divided Plate with Removable Ring Three sections for separating portions and a center ring for dipping sauces. $7.99 BUY IT HERE.
- Flippy Snack Cup Soft, flexible opening built for tiny hands and no spills. $5.99 BUY IT HERE.
- Twist Top Water Bottle Lid twists to extend or retract straw and prevents spills. $8.99 BUY IT HERE.
- Roll Up Bib Catches stray bites and makes meal time easy. $12.99 BUY IT HERE.
- Fork and Spoon Set Easy grip utensils for toddlers who are learning to feed themselves. $6.99 BUY IT HERE.
Disclosure: I received OXO Tot feeding products for Andrew, courtesy of Stonyfield. All opinions are my own.