Last week I was invited to terminal C at Logan Airport to get a first-hand look at a whole new way to fly with JetBlue. The JetBlue Mint Experience is insane really. I mean, we all LOVE JetBlue as it is, right? How could it get any better? Well it did, my friends. This Mint experience thing with JetBlue is amazing!
What Is JetBlue Mint?
- A front of the aircraft experience, similar to first class, but is OUT OF THIS WORLD, top notch!
- Available on flights between JFK and LAX, SFO and Barbados, New York and Aruba (seasonal) and now Boston and San Francisco and Boston and Barbados (seasonal).
- 16 lie-flat beds
- Private suites (singles) offer more personal space, storage and a closing door for the same price – grab it if it’s available!
- Air cushions with adjustable firmness
- Massage function
- 15- inch flat screen with up to 100 channels of DirecTV® and SiriusXM® radio
- Shoe storage
- Dual 110 volt power outlets for gadgets and phones
- “Wake me for service” button, so you don’t miss a meal
- Pre-departure drink, followed by a cocktail and amuse-bouche once airborne
- Curated menu by Saxon + Paole of NYC
- Fresh coffee from the first purposely-built cappuccino machine for a U.S. airline
- Customized Birchbox amenity kits
- Dessert from Blue Marble and sweet treats from Mah-ze-Dahr Bakery
All Mint flights are operated on JetBlue’s new airbus A321 aircraft. Starting at $599, these seats seem like a no-brainer if you are traveling on a transcontinental flight! Not sure you’re up for JetBlue Mint quite yet? Try an Even More Space seat, offering more leg room and a raised head rest for about $65 extra.
Can you even handle this Mint business? I cannot WAIT until the day I get to try it out on an actual flight. Aruba or Barbados please. What an amazing way to fly! What do you think? Do you think you’d be willing to try Mint on your next JetBlue flight? Let us know in the comments!