There’s this fun little place in Carver, MA that many of you probably grew up on – Edaville Railroad. Funny enough, I knew about it growing up, heard about it, but never got to experience it firsthand. I remember my grandparents talking about the place, my siblings getting a chance to go see the trains and check out some Christmas lights. This place holds traditions for so many in my very own family, yet I never got to go!! I’m about to change all of that for the Stow kids!
Boy, how times have changed at Edaville USA.
Edaville USA is now home to three adventures in one – the new home of Thomas Land – the only Thomas Land in the USA! In addition, it’s also home to Dino Land, which is a seasonal walking trail featuring 23 life size animatronic dinosaurs that are well worth checking out!
So my first impression? WOW! I still can’t believe we have this amazing little park right here in Massachusetts to call our own! I had no idea just how cool Thomas Land would be.
We ventured off to check it out as an entire family – all four kids, ranging in ages from 2 to 10. I thought for sure that Emily would be bored. I was so wrong. She was just as impressed as I was! The new Thomas Land in Carver, MA is awesome. They’ve got rides galore that are quite similar to other amusement parks that you might find up in northern New England. Edaville USA has SO much to offer the littles!
Rides, rides, rides! There are over 90 rides and attractions to check out at Edaville USA. My four kids loved it and can’t wait to go back.
There are so many things you need to know about Edaville USA and the new Thomas Land. For one, you need to visit. It’s super close, located in Carver, MA. Here are some key highlights:
- This September, Edaville USA is open Thursday through Sunday, 10am – 5pm. Their First Annual Autism Weekend is from 9/14 to 9/16. Families of all kinds will appreciate the quiet rooms and safe areas located throughout the park and the giant, clean nursing room for moms! They’ve thought of everything!
- This October don’ t miss Pumpkins AGLOW. Park hours are 1pm – 8pm. The 2nd annual Spooktacular Halloween Bash will be on 10/29 from 2pm – 6pm.
- In November and December, be sure to check out the Christmas Festival of Lights, which opens November 18th. For dates and times check out www.edaville.com!
- Admission: Gate prices are $37 for 4 year olds and older. Ages 2 and 3 are $32 at the gate. To save money on tickets, order specific date tickets online! Also, be sure to check out Groupon for sales and specials! Admission includes access to Edaville proper, Dino Land and Thomas Land!
- Edaville USA is located at 5 Pine Street, South Carver, MA. Parking is free!
- Always check the website calendar for exciting events and programs like VIP access, character meet and greets and MORE!
Check out the video below to see all the fun we had at Thomas Land a couple weeks ago! While you’re there, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our channel where we upload a new video every day!
I’m so excited to be partnering with Edaville USA this year. What does this mean for you? It means you won’t miss any of the excitement and new happenings going on all year at Edaville USA! And we’re kicking things off with a super fun giveaway to Edaville USA for YOU! One lucky winner here at Stowed Stuff is going to win FOUR TICKETS to test out Edaville for themselves! Cool, right? I swear, your littles are going to LOVE it. Andrew and I cannot wait to go back this September when the big kids are in school! We are going to crush Thomas Land and go on all the rides together this fall!
Enter below to win:
Disclosure: I am an Edaville USA VIP Blogger Ambassador and this is a sponsored post on behalf of Edaville USA. All opinions are my own.