Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cost Plus World Market.
So there’s this store all my friends have been talking about and it’s called Cost Plus World Market. I guess it’s good. Really good. There’s one located in Framingham, MA., but I haven’t gotten there yet.
ME: “What do they have?”
MY FRIENDS: “EVERYTHING! Annie, they have EVERYTHING…”
So by everything, I think they really do sell everything. They’ve got furniture, unique jewelry and boho clothing, gifts and so much more! You can find their new fall guide here. And from what I gather, it’s definitely worth checking out. I’m so excited to be attending a Sneak Preview Event at the store next week. Of course, I’ll be vlogging it, so you can all see exactly what their EVERYTHING looks like. I’m so excited.
Cost Plus World Market is opening this Thursday, September 8th and is located at 621 Iyannough Road. The’ve got a whole slew of fun events planned for this upcoming weekend’s Grand Opening Celebration. You won’t want to miss any of this!
COST PLUS WORLD MARKET HYANNIS GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION
- Grand Opening: Thursday, September 8th. The first 100 customers in the door will receive a $10 Cost Plus World Market gift card!
- Special events each day from Thursday, September 8th – Sunday, September 11th.
- Free tastings and live entertainment from 4 – 7pm on Thursday and Friday and from 1 – 4pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Daily raffle drawings. Prizes include (2) $250 Cost Plus World Market gift cards each day
- Free tote bags to the first 100 customers in the door each day!
- Saturday, September 10–Sunday, September 11 – spend $40 in one transaction and get 2 Free* Movie Admissions (While supplies last. Limited to the first 250 customers each day).
- Saturday, September 17 – Nicole Curtis (Host of Rehab Addict) Meet and Greet 1 – 3pm. The first 200 customers to bring 5 non-perishable, non-glass items for donation will receive a signed autograph with Nicole.
So if you are close enough to Hyannis, the Cost Plus World Market Grand Opening sounds like something you shouldn’t miss this weekend! My mom lives in Falmouth, so she’s super lucky to be getting a store like this in her area. I’m super jealous of how close she is!
Guys, have you been to one of these stores yet? I’m so excited. See you there!