Can you believe it? My little guy is three! This week, my little partner in crime Andrew turned three! So of course we threw a big party for him, Stowed Stuff style!
I can’t even handle it… my baby has officially moved into big kid status.
We surrounded him with all of his favorite things to celebrate his big day. It was so much fun to think of the things he loves the most and then make sure we had them for the party. I mean, what three year old doesn’t love a bounce house?
One thing that was a no brainer for me was the cake. We’re in the middle of a home renovation, so it was really important to me that I was able to get everything I needed for Andrew’s party in one spot. We also have 4 kids, so being able to throw an epic party without breaking the bank is always a top priority too!
I was able to score everything I needed to throw Andrew’s party from BJ’s!
Although Andrew wasn’t a fan of his Elmo cake for his first birthday, he’s since changed his tune about cake. We went with a two tiered Angry Birds cake from BJ’s. Have you tried anything from their bakery department? Let me tell you, their cakes taste as good as they look. I’m fussy about frosting, but theirs is perfectly sweet (but not too sweet). This is a gold cake with vanilla buttercream frosting and it is just perfection.
And it can serve 40 people. That’s pretty sweet. They’ve got other options too… you’re sure to find something for just about every kid!
Did you know that you can throw a birthday party for 8 kids with supplies from BJ’s for $100.00?!?
Sounds pretty amazing right? With $100.00 you can get everything you need at BJ’s!
BJ’s Birthday Party Food List:
- Dino Buddies All Natural Chicken Tenders. These are made with white meat only, contain no preservatives and are 100% all natural.
- Wellsley Farms Hummus Singles. I have yet to meet a kid who doesn’t like to use tip! This is a great healthy option, especially if you pair it with Wellsley Farms baby carrots.
- Wellsley Farms White Cheddar Popcorn. This is made with real cheddar cheese and contains no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- Capri Sun Roaring Waters. Juice boxes make serving drinks so easy!
- Wellsley Farms Two-Tier Cake – This two-tier cake features a five-inch round cake stacked on top of a 10-inch round cake and can serve 40 or more guests. It’s so affordable at $29.99!
- Breyers 64 oz. Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream. You can’t have cake without ice cream!
BJ’s Birthday Party Supplies List:
- Artstyle Balloon Themed 10” Plates
- Artstyle Balloon Themed Napkins 120 ct.
- Artstyle Balloon Themed Tablecloth 3 pk.
- Berkley Jensen Cutlery
What’s your birthday party style? Do you keep things casual or use it as a time to really test your Pinterest skills?
Disclosure: I am a BJ’s Blogger Ambassador and this is a sponsored post on behalf of BJ’s Wholesale Club. I received compensation in the form of gift cards. All opinions are my own.