We recently took the kids to Edaville USA to experience The Christmas Festival of Lights for the very first time. In fact, it was everyone’s first time, even mine. There’s a whole lot more to just trains at Edaville USA and if you haven’t been since you were a kid, you will be amazed. We’ve realized this will be a new family tradition for the Stow kids for a whole lot of years to come.
Top Ten Reasons to Visit Edaville USA
- The lights. Edaville USA is lit up this year with over 17 million lights that are sure to put a holly jolly in your step. It is just gorgeous.
- A train ride with Santa on the Edaville Express is not to be missed! Climb aboard the train and receive a present from Santa himself! Dancing elves serve chocolate milk, Hood® Eggnog and cookies, all while enjoying the sights and sounds of Edaville USA!
- Enjoy a ride on one of the fastest ferris wheels we’ve ever been on and enjoy the amazing view of lights from the top!
- Check out the all new Dickens Village – you won’t believe the cute little shops and the picture taking opportunities in this quaint little village that has been built just like something out of A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens. It is absolutely stunning!
- Fried Oreos. Need I say more?
- Step inside a real life snow globe and get your picture taken with Hood® on December 3rd from 4-8pm.
- Play some arcade games and win big on some claw machines!
- While your at the arcade, don’t forget to ride the bumper cars!
- Check out the all new Thomas Land – it’s really incredible and the entire family will love it – don’t miss a ride on Cranky!
- The entire family will officially be in the Christmas spirit!
Seriously, don’t miss Edaville USA this holiday season. It’s SO worth a trip and you’ll be making memories that will last a lifetime for your little ones! Take a look at our adventure by clicking on the video below and be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE channel!
TICKETS and HOURS OF OPERATION:
Edaville Holiday Season Hours can be found HERE.
Buy your tickets HERE.
Disclosure: I am an Edaville USA VIP Blogger Ambassador and this is a sponsored post on behalf of Edaville USA. All opinions are my own.