This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media. All opinions are my own.
Here we are, mid January, working on our resolutions for 2017. Have you made yours? Are you keeping it up? Are you making self improvements or cutting something out that you no longer need in 2017?
Both Chris and I have decided to stop drinking wine. We both admit that we were indulging far too often in those evening glasses of wine after dinner. In addition, we are both trying to eat healthier and exercise more. I’ve cut out pit stops to fast food restaurants and committed to drinking more water. It’s not easy, but I’m doing it. I already feel better. My body likes me more for it. It’s crazy how quickly your mind and body can change when you find your willpower.
Babble Boxx recently sent us an amazing box full of goodies to help us reach our goals. January’s Babble Boxx has a mind, mood and food boosters focus, so it’s perfect for helping us stay on track at the Stow house. I could not believe all the goodies that came in the box! We got so much stuff! You can watch me unbox my Babble Boxx on YouTube here. Babble Boxx is awesome. It’s a care package especially for me, sent monthly!
January Babble Boxx Contents
- Food, Health, and Happiness by Oprah Winfrey. This cookbook is awesome! Chris is the cook in this house, so I’m excited for him to whip me up some healthy recipes from this new cookbook from Oprah Winfrey! The photos are awesome and the food looks so good. The cookbook includes 115 on-point recipes for delicious meals and a better life. Purchase your copy of Food, Health and Happiness here.
- Made In Nature Tart Cherry Figgy Pops: Who’s ready for a supersnack that’s healthy and wholesome? These energy balls are chock full of tart cherries, figs, dates, walnuts, cashews and a coconut coating to keep you going all day long. Made In Nature Tart Cherry Figgy Pops are certified organic, non-GMO, contain no refined sugar, are a good source of fiber and contain no preservatives. I gave these ones to Daddy to eat at the office since Andrew has a tree nut allergy. But boy do I wish I could eat these up. Use the CODE janboosters to receive $10 off orders of $39+ until 2/28/2017. Buy them here!
- JUST® water: This is exactly it, 100% spring water in an environmentally friendly paper bottle. It comes to us from the Glens Falls watershed in upstate New York. With an ethical trade revenue partnership with the city of Glens Falls, Just® water is revitalizing the local community by paying six times the municipal rate for access to less than 3% of its excess water. The JUST® water bottle is better for our environment since it’s made of 83% renewable resources by using paper and plant-based plastic from sugarcane, resulting in a 74% reduction in CO2 emissions compared to a range of traditional plastic bottles. Find out where you can purchase here.
- SIPSCRIPTIONS teas from Tea Forté. This tea is amazing. Chris and I are actually fighting over all the tea because this stuff is amazing. Say goodbye to tea bags and hello to tea leaves, fresh herbs and choice bioactive botanicals. I love seeing the flower buds and tea leaves as they steep and boy does it smell and taste oh so good. I think my new SIPSCRIPTIONS collection might just turn me into a tea drinker. It’s a natural prescription from nature to get me on the path to health and well-being. I love the names on the single serve packets too – RESIST, REGROUP, REBOOT, RESULTS and RETREAT. SIPSCRIPTIONS is my new detox tea! Get 10% off any Sipscriptions items using the code WELLNESS valid through 1/31/2017. Get your tea here.
- FITS® Socks – Ultra Light Runner, Light Runner, Light Hiker & Medium Hiker: I love socks. As I opened up by Babble Boxx, I was excited when I got a pair of socks, but to get 4 new pairs for all sorts of various activity levels! AMAZING! FITS® socks are soft and comfortable. FITS are the best fitting socks on the planet that were created in response to the epidemic of ill-fitting socks. We’ve all been there, right? We’ve had our fair share of socks that fall down, socks that don’t support, socks that don’t match our activity’s needs. You need to try FITS®! Plus, they have super cute designs and styles! Check out these super helfpul descriptions to help you find the right pair of socks. Ultra Light Runner Sock: For those who want the lightest running sock but still want a Super-fine Merino wool, the Ultra-light fits the bill. Nothing but protection between you and your running shoes. Light Runner Sock: A low-cut cushioned sock that your shoe will not eat. High impact cushioning only where you need it in the toe cup and the heel lock areas. This sock delivers pavement-pounding performance in every stride. Light Hiker Sock: Our Most popular hiking sock style, the Light Hiker, is cushioned under the foot to take the pounding of an all-day trek while managing all the moisture you can throw at it. The subtle banded design along the sock adds that extra bit of detailing that makes this sock stand out. Medium Hiker Sock: The sock that started it all! The venerable Medium Hiker. If you like a little more cushioning all around your foot but don’t want a really heavy sock, this is the sock for you. For years this sock has been the go-to for serious adventurers who know the difference their socks can make day after day after day of hard hiking. Now available in a striped design. Don’t miss the awesome giveaway happening on the FITS Socks website right now! One lucky winner will receive a $200 gift card! Winner will be announced on January 25, 2017. Enter to win here.
- EQUAL Beanie & Bracelet: I am loving my new beanie hat from EQUAL. Equality should be universal and that’s the message EQUAL wants to send. We all have one unifying voice and need to focus on equality. I love that my new hat is a reminder of this message! Wear it. Share it. Change the world here.
These products, guys! They’re awesome. Chris won the tea fight and took it all with him to work this morning. I guess I’m also vowing to be a better sharer in 2017. Lucky him, huh? But seriously. All of these products are helping me become a better version of me in 2017. What or who is inspiring you these days? I’m committed to better self-care for myself and my family. Happy New Year guys!