Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Babbleboxx.com on behalf of RAGÚ®
If your house is anything like ours, my guess is you’re pretty busy running around like a crazy person during the after school hours most days of the week, leaving little or no time to think about dinner. Between baseball, CCD, dance and flag football, our nights are crazy busy. We need to plan our nightly meals ahead of time and sneak in some healthy ones when we can! I’m a lucky girl, considering Chris likes to do most of the cooking around here, but STILL! We both feel like chauffeurs most nights! Plus, everyone wants to be fed! Kids typically start yelling, “what are we having for dinner?”
We’ve got a great dinner idea here for you to try with your family, especially on those busy nights! New RAGÚ® Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce is made with 100% olive oil and contains no added sugar, making it a great choice for a healthy recipe! So the next time you’re at the grocery store, check out this Ragu sauce and use if for all your weeknight dinner ideas! Here’s ours!
- 24 oz. jar of New RAGÚ® Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz. whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 lb. chicken sausage, cut into bite sized pieces (use kitchen scissors for easy cutting).
- 4 to 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Follow box directions but undercook by about 1 minute.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped sausage and cook for 5-7 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Add New RAGÚ® Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce and heat for about a minute.
- Add spinach and fold into the sauce until wilted.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir until combined.
- Pour the pasta mixture into a lightly oiled glass baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
New RAGÚ® Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce tastes delicious! Use it in all of your simple recipes to get the perfect mix of plump tomatoes, onions, garlic and spices. Be sure to check out the giveaway below for your chance to win a prize pack from Ragu! Looking for more recipe ideas? Check out Quinoa Penne with Savory Tomato-Basil Sauce and Cauliflower Crust Mix & Match Pizza – both look so delicious!
Got a great pasta dinner recipe you’d like to share? Tell us all about it! Pasta for days around here!