Annie is a teacher, a story teller, a nail biter, a wine drinker, an adventure seeker, a traveler, a photographer, and a lover of country music. She lives for a trip to Target without the kids and will never be seen in heels. She loves coffee ice cream and is still searching for that runner’s high everyone seems to be talking about. She fears the dentist and loves to take naps. She hates cheap toilet paper and bad drivers who don’t use their blinkers.
Annie is available for video campaigns and endorsements of all kinds. She’s currently working in the roles of Great Wolf Lodge Ask-A-Mom, Fandango Movie Mom, Tommee Mommee for Tommee Tippee, Stonyfield Yo-Getter and a Boston Red Sox Mom. Get in touch today!
Meet the Stows:
- Has climbed Uluru
- Has been to Fiji, but has never seen the Statue of Liberty
- Would rather give birth than go to the dentist. REALLY.
- Biggest babe: 9 lbs. 12 oz., ten days early
- Danced in the Nutcracker with the Ballet Theater of Boston
- Can sing
- Has been teaching young children for 13 years
- Has held a koala
- Has been abseiling
- Went skydiving
- Met her husband at an MIT frat party
- Still hasn’t found the spill-proof sippy cup
- Yes, my curls are natural
- Went to the ELLEN show
- Doesn’t make her bed
- Got engaged at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin
- Is not quite sure if she’s “done.”
- Loves to travel
- Knows Breast is best
- 7:30am is the new 10:30am