Annie Stow is a 36 year old lawyer’s wife and working mom to 4 adorable kiddos, ages 8, 5, 3 and a newborn. She and her family live in the suburbs of Boston and love sharing their adventures online. Life is full, crazy and fun.
Annie is a teacher, a story teller, a nail biter, a wine drinker, an adventure seeker, a traveler, a photographer, and a lover of country music. She lives for a trip to Target without the kids and will never be seen in heels. She loves coffee ice cream and is still searching for that runner’s high everyone seems to be talking about. She fears the dentist and loves to take naps. She hates cheap toilet paper and bad drivers who don’t use their blinkers.
Annie is now available for campaigns and endorsements around baby gear and products, family travel, staycations, kid products, and MORE! Get in touch today!
- Has climbed Uluru
- Has been to Fiji, but has never seen the Statue of Liberty
- Would rather give birth than go to the dentist. REALLY.
- Biggest babe: 9 lbs. 12 oz., ten days early
- Danced in the Nutcracker with the Ballet Theater of Boston
- Can sing
- Has been teaching young children for 13 years
- Has held a koala
- Has been abseiling
- Went skydiving
- Met her husband at an MIT frat party
- Still hasn’t found the spill-proof sippy cup
- Yes, my curls are natural
- Went to the ELLEN show
- Doesn’t make her bed
- Got engaged at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin
- Is not quite sure if she’s “done.”
- Loves to travel
- Knows Breast is best
- 7:30am is the new 10:30am
Annie has been collaborating with big brands since 2009. She is a brand ambassador for New England Chevy Dealers and is a 2012 Isis Parenting Fellow. Annie has also worked with leading brands like MinuteClinic, Hershey’s, T-Mobile, Hatchedit.com, Magic Beans, Bright Starts, Disney, Medela and Happy Family Baby Food. You can view Annie’s television spots for Chevrolet on her YouTube channel, which has over 150,000 views! Subscribe to her channel today! Annie has also aired on television segments for FOX 25 News and CNN.
Media kit available upon request.