Chris claims that I have no clue how a thermostat works. Well, he’s wrong. I understand full well. He is just his very own Bunsen burner, Dutch oven, conductor of heat, if you will. The man needs the central air blowing at full force until October. He’s always hot, while I’m always cold. Like really cold. Like my feet are ice blocks in the bed cold. Well, you know what they say, opposites attract.
So how warm do you keep your home? Chris accuses me of “messing” with the thermostat, especially upstairs at dinner time before bed when it often reads a toasty 61°! I like it set to a toasty 68°. Hubby tries his damnedest to put the fan on at bedtime. I do lots of yelling. I always get my way. Did I ever mention our last oil bill? Yeah, it was $617.72 Not good. I should probably pay it.
If only we still had our pellet stove ~ loved that thing. But we don’t. Not even a stinkin’ fireplace in this joint. We’ve got two zones of heat/cooling and our third floor playroom can be mighty cold at times when we go upstairs to play. That’s why I’m looking forward to getting my hands on this Honeywell EnergySmart 360° Surround Heater. It might just help save our marriage, especially when we’re playing on the third floor! No need for me to “mess” with the thermostats!? Do you hear that Chris? Here are some facts about the heater:
- EnergySmart Technology regulates power consumption to help save up to 35% on energy bills vs. conventional heaters
- Digital LEDs accurately indicate room temperature and desired temperature
- Energy Usage Indicator displays how much energy is being used during operation
- Programmable thermostat (hear that, Chris?)
- New SafetyTip – 360° tip over protection
- Overheat Protection Device
- Cool Touch Carrying Handle
- Ceramic Technology for quiet, even heating
- New 180° feature for directional heating
- 1-8 hour timer
- 3 year warranty
So who’s excited about this? You and me both! That’s because I’m giving away a Honeywell EnergySmart 360 Surround Heater!!! Enter below using the handy dandy rafflecopter! Leave a comment below telling me about your gender wars or how warm you keep your home during the winter! Continental U.S. entries only! Good luck and STAY WARM!