Disclosure: I participated in this post on behalf of Burst Media. I was compensated for my time and commitment, but all opinions are my own. This post is sponsored by Just Dance Kids®
Does your family like to bust a move? Cut the rug? Laugh? Act silly? Your family can have tons of fun together this holiday season with Just Dance Kids 2014. The coolest dance experience is back and available on Wii™, Wii U™, and Kinect for Xbox360! It makes the perfect holiday gift for kids of all ages!
We’ve been having loads of fun dancing together. The graphics are totally awesome and the game features over 30 fun and crazy dance routines to kids favorite songs, including hits from today’s most popular artists, TV shows and movies. I’m talking favorite nursery rhymes, Yo Gabba Gabba, The Wiggles, Demi Lovato, One Direction, and more! Personally, I love the parent playlist – especially Day – O, The Hustle and I Like to Move It! I even managed to get FOUR STARS dancing my butt off to Footloose!
Check out some of Just Dance Kids® 2014 features:
- Classic 4-player cooperative on Wii
- Up to 5 players on Wii U – use the gamepad to make your entire family dance to silly dance moves during any song for bonus points!
- Cooperative 2-player on Kinect – make your own music video
- Playlists allow Mom to select all her kids’ favorite songs for nonstop dancing (electronic babysitter)
- Onscreen lyrics lets kids learn the words and sing along as they dance
- Simple menu icons allow kids to navigate on their own
Just Dance Kids® 2014 provides hours of fun for the entire family. I love that my three year old, my five year old, my eight year old and my thirty-five year old husband can all get in on the fun by dancing together! It’s seriously a game for all ages! Even Grandma and Grandad can get in on the fun! Watching my boys hold on to their Wii Remotes while they dance their hearts out is just priceless. Check out our mad moves:
It really is the best way to get your kids up and moving, burning up that pent up energy! With the winter months coming, Just Dance Kids® 2014 is the best way to offer your kid exercise in disguise! It’s also a great way for me to burn some extra postpartum calories and get that girlish figure back!