Happy New Year, my dears.
I really love the number 13. This year is gonna be good. I can feel it. Here are some good wishes for all of you, my dear readers:
- May your boys’ pee actually land IN the toilet.
- May your washing machine/dryer stop eating socks.
- May all your baby’s poops be solid and flushable.
- May the wine runneth over.
- May the power stay on all.year.long.
- May you not get the puke bug.
- May your knickers remain unbunched.
- May you never run out of juice boxes.
- May your phone never run low on battery.
- May you never step on a Hot Wheels car or Lego piece.
- May you always get the best deal in the bargain aisle and stay on top of your coupons.
- May your parking spaces be good ones.
- May your kids never wake up before 8am on the weekends.
Did I miss anything?