Did you know that April 22nd is Earth Day? Are you doing anything special this year to reduce, reuse or recycle? Here at the Stow house, we’re getting ready to build some raised beds for a vegetable garden so we can eat home grown veggies like lettuce, carrots, peas and tomatoes! I love spring and Earth Day is the perfect time to be mindful of ways to reduce our environmental impact!
Healthy Essentials® products have you covered for Earth Day! Remember to recycle all your bathroom packaging too! Healthy Essentials® is now offering some amazing savings and deals for your entire family. You can save over $55.00 by visiting Healthy Essentials in April and signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program coupons and offers. Check out these amazing deals:
- Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6 oz. or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 on any NEUTROGENA® Sun product (excludes trial size)
- Save $1.00 on any LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml.
- Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
- Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go, First Aid Kits, Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
In addition to amazing savings, you can be more active in your community by supporting Earth Day and the wonderful initiatives sponsored by Donate A Photo:
Donate A Photo: The free Donate A Photo (DAP) app allows consumers to make a difference by raising money and awareness for causes that they care about through one simple act – taking a photo. For every photo shared through Donate A Photo, Johnson & Johnson will donate one dollar to one of its non-profit partners, which each consumer can choose from a rotating list.
Earth Day: You can help support and protect a clean environment. Visit this website to find recycling solutions near you.
Twitter Party: Join us for a HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® Twitter party all about shareable moments with friends and family – anywhere from online to in the store to your own medicine cabinet. You can use the #Moms4JNJConsumer hashtag to follow along, and see more details and RSVP at the Twtvite.
For additional tips and facts on what and where to recycle: http://caretorecycle.com/
What are YOU doing this Earth Day to be mindful of our planet? Will we see you at the Twitter Party?
Disclosure: This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own and I hope you enjoy them.