Does it feel like summer yet? Are you grilling? Putting on sunscreen? Got any mosquito bites?
I’m not so sure what was up with spring around here, but we are SO ready for summer. We’ve been grilling for a few weeks now and we sure are excited for the removal of casts, more swimming, lots of day trips and fun in the sun.
Stop & Shop wants us all to start grilling and celebrating summer. Did you know that Stop & Shop is celebrating their 100th Anniversary? They’ve got some awesome offers for all of us this summer – including VINTAGE products and packaging, celebratory reusable bags and some awesome anniversary themed products from cakes to flowers!
Be sure to stop by your local Stop & Shop to check out all the fun promotions:
- Retro Products and Packaging – Pick up select Stop & Shopproducts in historic, retro designs featuring the old bow tie Stop &Shop logo. Starting May 23rd, these products will be on store shelves: Coffee, New England Clam Chowder, Hotdog & Hamburger Rolls, and Ice Cream.
- Anniversary Confetti Fun Cake – Try Stop & Shop’s celebratory cake, featuring a chocolate chip blond brownie base layered with vanilla mousse, sponge cake with colorful.
sprinkles, Belgian chocolate-coated crisp pearls and topped with real dairy whipped cream for $14.99 exclusively at the Bakery.
- Diamond Jubilee Bouquet – Stop & Shop’s Flower Shops will feature celebratory bouquets with roses, alstromeria, poms and glittered greens beginning May 29 for $14.99.
- Anniversary Deli Platter – Bring the celebration home for a party of your own with a classic deli platter in two sizes, for $29.99 and $49.99.
- Celebratory Reusable Bags – Keep an eye out for newly designed reusable bags, featuring the 100th Anniversary logo and design
- 100 Days of Giving – From Memorial through Labor Day, Stop& Shop New England will donate $1,000 to 100 New England non-profit organizations. These donations are in addition to the $15 million in donations to hunger relief organizations and children’s health and wellness programs in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island this year.
- Summer Concert Series – Every Wednesday from June 4 to September 3, join Stop & Shop on the plaza at their New England Headquarters for a free concert. The entertainment is open to the public from noon – 1p.m. at 1385 Hancock Street in Quincy, MA.
Facebook Recipe Contest:
- Fresh Ideas Fridays – Follow Stop & Shop on Facebook for a weekly recipe contest! Each Friday, a product will be featured and fans will be asked to share recipes and ideas using the products. Winners will be chosen weekly for great prizes!
Stop & Shop’s Official Birthday!
- Stop & Shop’s official birthday is September 6, 2014! Look for additional in-store celebrations and offers on this day.
But in the meantime, I want to offer one of you awesome folks a $25 gift card to Stop & Shop so you can go try some of these products for yourself! Awesome, right? Who doesn’t love a gift card for groceries? Enter to win using the Rafflecopter below! Good luck!
Happy Anniversary Stop & Shop!
*Disclosure: I received a package of retro items and a gift card from Stop & Shop to take part in this promotion. All opinions are my own.